It clearly needed to be ironed, that's for sure, but I haven't yet found a way to keep table cloths from becoming wrinkled in transit. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on my display. In reality any money spent on a display comes directly out of my pocket and takes away from participating in a craft fair. There are certainly no guarantees of profit. Everything you see (for display) on that table was cheap/clearance.
- The purple table cloth is really a twin size bed sheet. (Clearance at Target)
- The second "tier" in the back is actually two jumbo size diaper boxes with the fitted sheet cut and pulled snug to cover the boxes.
- The hats on the 2nd tier are sitting on small glass roly poly votive. $1 each at Michaels Craft Store.
- On either side of the table are two candelabras with styrofoam balls of different sizes where the candles would typically be placed. I used the decorative part of the candelabra to hang other items and I would have otherwise had to lay flat on the table. (Candelabras and foam balls were also purchased at Michaels)
- Other: A vase turned upside down & clearance paper sorters to hold order form/business cards. Just for fun I pinned a newborn mermaid photo prop to the front of the display. I'm not 100% sold on putting it there, but it was something for people to see from across the room.
Thanks for stopping by!